For more information about planned gifts, please contact Peter Donlon, Director of Planned Giving at (910) 893-1847 or email@example.com.
What is Planned Giving
Some of us have the capacity to make large, outright gifts during life to support Campbell University. And many of us show our stewardship by making important annual gifts from our income to enable Campbell to continue providing quality Christian higher education year after year.
But we often hear folks say things like:
- “Sure, I would like to make a larger gift to Campbell, maybe to help complete one of our capital projects or to endow a scholarship in my major – but I don’t think I have the financial capacity to do that.”
- “We would love to make a more substantial gift to Campbell – but at our age, we’re afraid of jeopardizing our income security.”
- “Yes, I’ve heard that there are wonderful tax incentives associated with large gifts to Campbell. But aren’t they really complicated, and really just for wealthy people?”
We can show YOU – step by step – how to take advantage of modern gift planning techniques so that you, too, can:
- Make larger gifts
- Gifts that return to you a handsome income stream for life
- Gifts that put cash back into your pocket by fully leveraging available tax incentives
- Using all types of assets, including cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and retirement accounts.
We also supply any form documents and calculations needed to complete the gift (except Wills), including calculating your charitable deduction using state-of-the-art commercial gift planning software…and we’re with you at each step until the goals of your gift plan are completely fulfilled.