Some of us have the capacity to make large, outright gifts during life to support Campbell University. And many of us show our stewardship by making important annual gifts from our income to enable Campbell to continue providing quality Christian higher education year after year. But we often hear folks say things like:
- “I’d like to make a larger gift to Campbell, but I don’t know if I can financially do that.”
- “We’d love to make a larger gift to Campbell, but at our age, we’re afraid of jeopardizing our income security.”
- “I’ve heard about the great tax incentives associated with large gifts to Campbell. But aren’t they complicated and just for wealthy people?”
We can help answer those types of questions and concerns.
Campbell University Planning Giving can show you step-by-step how to take advantage of modern gift planning techniques so that you, too, can:
- Make larger gifts
- Make gifts that return to you a handsome income stream for life
- Make gifts that put cash back into your pocket by fully leveraging available tax incentives
- Use all types of assets, including cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and retirement accounts.
We also supply any forms and calculations needed to complete the gift (except wills), including calculating your charitable deduction. We’re with you at each step until the goals of your gift plan are completely fulfilled.